Our Philosophy and Core Beliefs
- We are a family oriented Christian-based company that supports our law enforcement and military members and continue to have strong ties to them.
- We support our Constitution and Rule of Law and operate with strict adherence to all federal, state, and local laws.
- We operate under the principal that we are all created equal and do not discriminate in any of our activities or operations.
- We follow "The Golden Rule" and treat everyone the way we would like to be treated.
- We fully support and enforce the "Don't Lie for the Other Guy" program (http://www.dontlie.org/). "Buy a gun for someone who can't, buy yourself 10 years in jail!"
- We will only accept money from and facilitate transfers with the person completing the background check paperwork.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or sales to anyone if we suspect the prospective buyer or transfer recipient will use the firearm for illegal or nefarious activity, or self-harm.
- We seek to promote safe gun ownership.
Knight Templar Logo
Templar, also called Knight Templar, member of the Poor Knights of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, a religious military order of knighthood established at the time of the Crusades that became a model and inspiration for other military orders. Originally founded to protect Christian pilgrims to the Holy Land, the order assumed greater military duties during the 12th century (https://www.britannica.com/topic/Templars). We chose the Templar as our logo because it reflects our Christian values; with that being said, we respect all other faiths as well as those who do not share our beliefs.
A Final Word...
Tactical Coating Systems and Templar Rifle Company strives to provide quality firearms and professional grade refinishes on firearms at a great value. Our applicator is factory certified with Duracoat University and is certified as an AR15/M16 Armorer. We are a fully licensed 07 FFL with VA State Police approval.
Thank you for your inquiry into our business! We look forward to serving you.